Friday, November 9, 2007

a simple celebration






My husband's birthday was about a month and a half ago. We had a quiet celebration: breakfast with friends (one of the friends shares the same birthday), a hike in a park (he enjoys walks), dinner out, and dessert at home. Dessert consisted of a homemade (made by yours truly, of course) Cookies and Cream Cheesecake. It may look a little sad in the photos, but I assure you that it always receives rave reviews.






























Cheesecake makes me happy too. :)

4 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

Say cheeeeese(snap)cake!

I love cheesecake..who doesn't?
I just wish that you didn't get that OMG feeling as the swelling in your arteries begins and your heart cries out,
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW?"
and your stomach bangs on the bottom of the heart with his broom handle and says.
"Shut Up! I'm tryin' to enjoy my cheesecake for chrissakes!"

WithinWithout said...

Great pix, Ms. Cheesecakes.

Happy Birthday to J...and what an awesome pic for your new avatar...

Unknown said...

that cheesecake looks mighty tasty

anna said...

HE - Are you saying cheesecake is bad for your health??! How dare you! ;)

WW - "Miss Cheesecakes"... that made me giggle. Very cute. And thank you, I'm glad you like the new pic.

JustTerry - It is! It is!! :)